Svix for AI and Machine Learning
Deliver value to your users ASAP
Eliminate the delay between users' models and data sets being ready and when they're getting used. Let customers trigger workflows in real time with webhook messages on every update.
Sign up for free
Read the docs
We process more than one billion webhooks a year for companies such as
Update your users the instant their models and data sets are ready
Checking to see when your AI models and data sets are ready can be a drag on user experience. Deliver the aha moment as soon as possible with real time event notifications using webhooks.
World Class Webhooks
- Developers expect a world class experience. Launch with a Stripe-level feature set and developer experience in a fraction of the time.
Reliability & Deliverability
- You can't afford to lose your customer's event data. Sleep at night knowing we offer SLA's with up to 99.999% uptime guarantees.
- Sending one webhook is easy. Sending at scale is an entirely different problem. Svix handles billions of webhooks for companies like Brex, Lob, and Long-Term Stock Exchange.
- Webhooks come with a myriad of security implications, such as SSRF, replay attacks and unauthenticated webhook events. Leverage Svix's SOC II certified solution so you can sleep at night.
- Launching faster, decreasing resource consumption, and delegating maintenance to Svix massively decreases your cost to deliver webhooks to your customers.
- Offer the best developer experience for both your users and your own engineers. Svix comes with features like retries, exponential backoff, and an embeddable developer portal out of the box.
Why AI and Machine Learning companies choose Svix for webhooks
Training an AI model takes time, time your users are not using your product. Ensure a great customer experience by avoiding missed or delayed notifications.
- Webhook messages fail all the time for various reasons. Without retries, your users are going to miss critical notifications.
- Signature verification lets users verify that a webhook was actually sent from the expected source to avoid processing fraudulent messages.
- Exponential backoff increases the delay between retries. Your system won't get bottlenecked and users will have time to fix broken endpoints before running out of retries.
- You may have a critical bug that you need to fix ASAP. Instead of waiting for the next retry in the schedule, let users trigger a retry manually.
Delivery Log Visibility
- Giving users visibility into the delivery logs is critical for troubleshooting/debugging.
Event Type Filtering
- Event types allow consumers to filter for specific events. You can create separate endpoints for each event type to make endpoints easier to manage.
Take a guided tour of the Svix webhook service
Watch Tom Hacohen, CEO of Svix, demonstrate how easy it is to get started with the Svix Dashboard, our primary product offering.
SOC 2 Type II Certified
We are committed to offering the highest level of security and availability. SOC 2 Type II certified for your peace of mind.
Above and beyond
Our enterprise tier provides custom requirements, compliance, and hands-on support so you can send webhooks with confidence.
Start sending webhooks now, for free
Sign-up now to our free plan, and get 50,000 webhook messages a month for free.
Sign up for free
Read the docs
We are here for you.
Join our Slack